Bryn Mawr College
CMSC 372: Artificial Intelligence
Instructor: Deepak Kumar
Due on Wednesday September 20
Title: Intrtoducing Pac-Man
For this assignment, you have to do the following:
- Learn/review Python: Here are a couple of good pointers:
- How to Think Like a Computer Scientist by Jeffrey Elkner, Allen B. Downey, and Chris Meyers
A good tutorial that covers all the Python basics from scratch. It is like a short crash course.
- A Python Refresher (from UC Berkeley)
Reviews Python specifically from the perspective of getting up and running on the assignments in this course.
- Make sure you have a Linux account on the CS servers (details in class)
- You will be doing this assignment in pairs. Please identify a partner and send an e-mail to Deepak latest by September 14. It is important that you choose a partner from class. You will not be allowed to work on your own for this assignment. If you find yourself wothout a partner, please let me know and I will assign one for you.
- Download the Pac-Man codebase from here: Click here.
- The rest of the assignment is detailed in the Lab Handout Document: Click Here.
Back to CS372 course materials