Bryn Mawr College
CMSC 240: Principles of Computer Organization
Due in class on Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Description: Write a LC-3 machine language program to compute
the minimum value stored in 10 memory locations.
- You will need to store 10
random values in consecutive memory locations. You may use any values. Store them starting from
- Leave the minimum value found in register R1.
- Store your program starting from memory location x3000
- Start by writing the program in pseudocode, choose registers for variables
used in psuedocode. Encode the pseudocode in LC-3 instructions.
- Submit (via e-mail) a snapshot of the Simulator screen showing contents of all registers. Also, hand in a snapshpt of the data used in the program.
Back to CS240 Home Page